Senior SalesForce Admin
New York, United States
- Work in the worldwide Information Systems’ team to manage the platforms for end users during local business hours.
- Understand, maintain, and enhance Kyriba’s business processes that are implemented on the various cloud platforms.
- Create New user profiles and monitor access levels of all users, including the Partner’s communities
- Take the lead on the documentation of Kyriba’s instance : rules, business processes, fields ect..
- Improve the user experience and the pages’ layout
- Administers complex configuration, integration, and maintenance of Salesforce, SF CPQ and other critical business systems.
- Manage ongoing support requests and automation needs of users.
- Makes system enhancements and modifications based on evolving business requirements.
- Manages data migrations, including ETL and other data transformation, activates between systems System Operations
- Responsible for ensuring system and data are adequately backed up and redundant in case of natural disaster, service interruption, etc. Strategy / System Improvements
- Coordinate and negotiate solutions for complex, cross-functional enterprise systems with multiple parties and interests.
- Ability to administer Salesforce.com (manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, Data Management using Data Loader.
- Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
- Leads projects to integrate 3rd party software systems with our systems
- Work with vendors to provide Proof of Concept trials of new systems for evaluation as necessary. 3rd Party platform integration and maintenance
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the SFDC to support additional business processes or functions.
- Responsible for Salesforce deployments and Sandbox managements.
- Ability to administer Salesforce.com (manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.).
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration/development experience.
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge).
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Contribute to a positive work environment and overall team effort in the department and organization.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required at a minimum.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.