Functional Architect - Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
We are seeking a Senior Functional Consultant / Functional Architect to join our Professional Services team within our Salesforce Commerce Cloud practice in France.
This person will become a Trusted Advisor to our customers and partners, supporting them during full life-cycle implementations of Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions. From pre-sales and initial scoping, through build and test, to deployment and successful go-live, and throughout the customer’s long-term ownership of the solution in live environments.
She / he will work closely with key external & internal stakeholders representing Salesforce as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), using effective interpersonal skills, product knowledge, industry experience, and knowledge of the client’s business, to advise on strategies to make best use of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform to meet the customer’s business goals.
This role is located in the Salesforce offices in Madrid or Barcelona, although remote candidates will be considered with relevant experience. Role seniority to be evaluated during the application process based on individual experience.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our Salesforce Commerce Cloud customers
- Work closely with customers and partners to guide implementation projects to follow Salesforce best practices and align with our product roadmap, to maximize product feature adoption in line with customer long-term business objectives & processes
- Work closely with Salesforce cross-functional customer account teams to ensure customers are successful with our platform. Customer Success is #1
- Deliver billable functional consulting and advisory services, including functional workshops, requirements specification / business process definition & reviews, training and enablement to customer and partner teams, and supporting ad-hoc functional queries from customer & partner project teams
- Engagements may also include planning, organization, and leadership roles within customer and partner project teams
- Continuously developing your personal expertise on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, related products, and the eCommerce industry
- Contributing to thought-leadership, and sharing knowledge / best practices within the Salesforce community
- Some travel may be required, to be discussed during the application process
- Experience participating in eCommerce projects or operating within eCommerce businesses
- Understanding of typical eCommerce business processes, challenges faced by customers and common eCommerce objectives
- Ability to understand requirements, analyze information, translate into effective business solutions, and communicate to stakeholders
- Ability to drive projects to successful, on-time completion, and influence stakeholders and team members
- Proven team player that can work effectively across cross-functional teams and peers
- Self-starter that can work equally well under her / his own initiative or as member of a project team
- University degree in related field
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Business fluent in English & French (verbal and written)
- Professional Services or consulting experience in customer-facing environments
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud/ Demandware or other eCommerce platform experience
- Enterprise-level Cloud or SaaS experience
- Agile project methodology experience
- Other languages (verbal or written)