Thank you for your interest in Össur.
The most important resource of Össur is its staff. At Össur, we value our extensive skills and knowledge base and naturally we nurture a spirit of innovation. With wide-ranging roles involved in our business, Össur is keen to attract talented individuals and accomplished team players, who are ready to contribute to the achievement of our goals.
As member of the global IT department you have a regional focus. Working with the system and process owners on the support, maintenance and delivery of the IT systems and infrastructure for related users, customers and processes, in line with global guidelines. This technical role works with functional owners and IT architects on the translation of business needs to IT solutions. The systems involved span CRM (Salesforce), ERP (Navision), Integrations (Biztalk), subsystems, networking and user hardware.
- Summary: Provide (2nd level) skilled support to functional owners and end users
- Provide specialist application level user support for all sales and marketing users by answering questions and resolving issues for internal customers – in person, via telephone, via email, or via online tooling for remote locations.
- Provide system agnostic troubleshooting assistance, finding the root cause for issues.
- Manage escalated issues in line with the Service Level Agreement. Applying proper categorization and timely resolution of tickets and rerouting wrongly assigned tickets.
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate channel internal or external. Engaging external vendors or partners, overseeing issue through completion, testing and communicating back to the user
- Differentiate support- from enhancements requests.
- Summary: Maintain operational excellence of the system
- Monitor and maintain the end-to-end process across the used systems.
- Assess current system utilization and recommend operational best-practices to ensure standardization and efficiencies.
- Maintain FAQ documents and knowledge base pages as new functionality is introduced.
- In collaboration with global IT and support, perform basic updates to the systems, maintain user permissions, user roles, profiles, and hierarchies, maintain security and data protection.
- Perform internal system audits, monitor application usage.
- Summary: The role is member of the global IT organization and participates in projects from the IT Project Office.
- Offer a sparring partner role for functional owners on system options. Working closely together with the process/business owner and users.
- Review enhancement requests with functional owner. Analyze the request and properly document the technical requirements for the development process.
- Participate in projects to test and implement the system in new markets.
- Participate in projects to test and deploy new features to the organization.
- Coordination, planning and execution of project tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Four + years of experience working with Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Certification Preferred
- Working experience with Agile methodology and Service Desk applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and collaborate with stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills, both orally and written
Founded in 1971, Össur is a global leader in non-invasive orthopedics that help people live a life without limitations. Our business is focused on improving people’s mobility through the delivery of innovative technologies within the fields of Prosthetics, Osteoarthritis and Injury Solutions. Recognized as a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, we invest significantly in research and product development—our award-winning designs support a better quality of life for millions of people around the world. Successful patient and clinical outcomes are further empowered via our educational programs and business solutions. Headquartered in Iceland, Össur has major operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, with additional distributors worldwide.
Our mission is to improve people’s mobility. Every year, the effort and enthusiasm of our employees leads to many new solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives. Our values – honesty, frugality and courage – are the backbone of our business and we strive to live these values every day in everything that we do. If you are interested in combining your talents and ambition with those of our high-performing teams, please submit your information and resume for review.
If you would like to view other opportunities at Össur, please CLICK HERE
Össur is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.