Salesforce Lead Architect with Manager experience
New York, United States
- Sound in salesforce implementation knowledge of sales ,service cloud process and Integration skills using REST,SOAP. Sales Cloud, Workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards
- Strong Hands on Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Java-script,Implementation.
- Strong hands-on experience, administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce, and also in reports and dashboards
- Implement and support customizations and enhancements to existing Salesforce application based on defined business requirements
- Provide Salesforce Application Support in terms of Defect Fix and Configuration support (for Break fixes)
- Drive transition and knowledge acquisition workshops with AIG Business users and Implementation Vendor
- Experience in preparing support documentation (e.g. SOP, Knowledge Repository updates etc.)
- Experience in migration tools such as Salesforce Migration using ANT.Ability to work with DEVOPS tools like GITLAB,Jenkins. Support Code Reviews .
- Must hold active Salesforce Certifications as Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II) , Admin
- Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service or Community) is an add-on
- Develop custom reporting and analysis as required
- Prior application support experience and familiarity with ITIL support methodology
- Manages code deployments to testing and production environments ( Strong Hands On)
- Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments
- Analyze, design, code, test, configure and modify Salesforce projects and enhancements without assistance from others
- Demo product for customers and users in some instances
- Follow the SFDC best practices and naming conventions of project
- The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce .
- Responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects
- use of UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies
- responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.