The Programmer Analyst formulates and defines system scope and objectives to develop or modify moderately complex information systems for customers. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains programs. Provides technical support by working on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities; may assist Project Manager by working on multiple software applications and/or support multiple institutions. Experience in SQL, PLSQL, T-SQL, writing complex SQL queries, SSIS, XML, Web Services, Java, C#, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports preferred. Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired Work Experience:
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) :3+ years of extensive working knowledge of SFDC .Familiar with SFDC best practices, change management and creating processes that help scale business operations.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC as well as the impact to integrated applications, systems and processes.
- Familiar with the integration and native behaviors of marketing automation platforms such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Health Cloud.SF
Development Skills Desired :
- (APEX, Visualforce, migration tools, SOSL & SOQL, web services )Cerner HealtheIntent in SFDC Salesforce Developer certification desired:
- Platform App Builder Any other Salesforce certifications helpful (developer or administration).
General Desired Development Experience:
BayCare is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes or applicants submitted by search firms for ANY potential employee at BayCare via-email, the internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from BayCare Talent Acquisition shall not be deemed in any way as an acceptance of assistance from such search firm. No fee will be paid to a search firm in the event the candidate whose resume was sent or whose application was communicated to BayCare is hired or brought on as a contracted temporary employee by BayCare as a result of such unsolicited assistance.
Certifications and Licensures
Required High School or Equivalent
Preferred Bachelor's Related Field
Preferred Master's Related Field
Required 5 years Programming
Or 2 years Relevant experience with Bachelor's
Required Work with a team
Required Critical thinking skills
Required Computer skills appropriate to position
Required Work independently
Required Customer service skills
Required Written and verbal communication skills
Required Organizational skills
Required Knowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to position