Senior Salesforce Consultant
Baltimore, MD, USA
CGI is seeking a Senior Salesforce Consultant with proven experience to join its Healthcare Practice. The candidate should demonstrate expertise and experience on Salesforce administration and development, planning, and implementing a wide range of services. Eight years minimum experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions including but not limited to Salesforce products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies. Further, the resource will possess experience and expertise to design and deploy solutions on technology platforms and tools chosen by client. Must have hands-on development experience implementing Salesforce cloud, and/or mobile solutions, including enterprise integrations leveraging middleware tools and platforms. Demonstrated experiences in developing solutions in the following areas:
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Developing enterprise integration strategy
- Providing advanced architecture, solution, and/or platform-specific technical best practices
- Evaluating third-party / partner solutions
- Developing business / integration process definition and application design
- Reviewing designs for security, reliability, scalability, and performance
- Co-authoring solution concept documentation
- Providing implementation timeline and resource management
- Authoring the technical design documentation
- Managing overall development, validation, and deployment plans
- Developing custom code
- Developing and documenting regression, as well as use case and unit testing scenarios
- Defining and monitoring compliance with code check-in, backup / recovery, and versioning processes
- Participating in testing and validation of the integration
- Entity and data mapping for integration process flows
- Compliance with all quality control processes and measures
- Administration of development & production environments. Support DevSecOps function.
- Support for system and data security requirements, and documented system artifacts required for security certification.
- Make recommendations to integrate new custom and cloud software, coordinate installation and support operations.
- Assist with application integration and troubleshooting in this infrastructure for a complex application environment, including management of dependencies on services, platforms, and other applications within the cloud infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot across multiple applications and create run books and playbooks for each event with the necessary escalation paths established.
- Test, evaluate, and recommend next generation software applications and virtualized services for suitability for deployment on managed cloud systems.
- Maintain system security strategies, policies, and procedures in support of Approval to Operate (ATO) certifications.
- Train other team members in the day-to-day operational support duties related to cloud infrastructure administration and management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Engineering, IT etc.) with 8+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator supporting Middleware and Enterprise Applications or similar role for large scale enterprise solutions.
- Certification on Salesforce Administration and configuration.
- Must have professional experience managing complex systems and workflow and complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Must have acquired prior experience with government ATO processes, procedures, and administrative support requirements for AWS Cloud and GovCloud.
- Ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to perform cloud performance analysis and optimize distributed cloud systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox atUS_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
CGI Group, Inc.