About Acumen Solutions, a Salesforce Company
We drive excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy combining the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
You will become part of a strong technology team working with cutting edge Cloud computing based development projects. You will build interesting software solutions for clients across a variety of industries leveraging a suite of up-and-coming technologies, including exciting web and mobile development projects.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using contemporary cloud based development tools
- Interact directly with customer, project team, and other stakeholders to ensure customer success
- Design, develop and integrate Salesforce applications using modern web technologies
- Develop proofs of concept (POC) as needed, integrating new components with back office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Validate application code against unit tests, security tests, and profiling tools
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Produce project documentation, including functional and technical designs, and end-user guides
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development
- Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Unit Testing,
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum or other iterative development methodologies
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and development tools
- Experience with using modern IDEs (VSCode, IntelliJ) and Source Control tools (Git, SVN)
- A creative mindset to apply innovative approaches to software design
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment with a large team of like-minded developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related major highly preferred
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.