Incapsulate provides services from ideation to implementation. We are a team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a Salesforce Developer to join our team of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Were looking for people who love Salesforce but also are interested in a variety of other technologies. Self-starters who want a fast-paced environment where they will learn something new every day.
- Hands on design and development using the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com.
- Manage and maintain Communities.
- Creation of Lightning components.
- Advises on projects focused on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
- Some involvement with developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing, administration as necessary.
- Works directly with business partners to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Takes a leadership role when necessary to help advance and support our Salesforce team.
- 4+ years experience with the Salesforce.com platform.
- 3+ years as a Salesforce.com developer.
- 2+ years experience with Lightning Design System and creating components.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce.com Communities
- Strong ability to implement applications across various Salesforce environments such as Force.com, Heroku, etc.
- 2+ years VisualForce and Sites page development.
- 2+ years understanding of data structures, data modeling and DB schema.
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- 2+ years data modeling using Force.com Platform standard and custom objects is desired.
- Salesforce Platform Dev I certification is strongly desired. Other Salesforce certifications expected.
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where one will experience something new each day. - We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Flexible working environment.
- Very strong compensation package.
- We understand that this is a two-way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
*Incapsulate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or protected veteran status.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Incapsulate at 1.888.589.2571 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.