Indianapolis, United States
- Function as a Technical Subject Matter Expert for the Salesforce Platform providing advisory and solutions to business needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and execution team to define and implement creative solutions.
- Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into a solution design.
- Participate in Agile scrum ceremonies (planning, daily scrum, retrospectives, etc.) to analyze business and technology requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Develop technical artifacts that will support both the development and quality assurance team.
- Build solutions using Configuration, administration, and development on the Salesforce platform. Ensuring a configuration first approach that is measurable and maintainable.
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, migration tools, SOQL and REST-based web services using Apex programming, Lightning web components, and related technology components.
- Support daily data import processes and direct real-time integrations.
- Promote and design architecture guidelines, best practices and standards for application development.
- Develop innovative solutions using the most advanced Salesforce development techniques to help the company get the most out of our investment in Salesforce.
- Assist with evaluation and selection of complementary applications that leverage the platform.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to set the capability roadmap and high-level technology strategy.
- Tier 1 Production Support.
- Assist SF Administrator in user support, data processes, security, workflow, system audits, etc.
- Manage the process of evaluating, communicating, testing, resolving issues and deploying Salesforce platform upgrades/releases as needed.
- Staying well versed in the ever-changing technology stack of the Salesforce platform.
- Staying up to date on Salesforce’s latest offerings and explore beta/pilot functionality if relevant.
- Assist with Governance, Contingency Planning, Communications
- Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 4 + years of Salesforce development experience along with Salesforce.com Certifications including Sales Cloud, Administration and Lightning
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales and marketing clouds
- Advanced skills in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, lightning experience, apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Data modelling skills
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Good analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill