Salesforce Functional Consultant
London, United Kingdom
Accenture Cloud First focuses on offering transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms – in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google and Pega. These services include cloud strategy and technology consulting, as well as Cloud application implementation, integration and management services. In order to meet the market momentum that we see, we continue to rapidly grow our team with organic and inorganic expansion across the globe.
- Work across a broad range of clients either cross industry or focused on a
- Design “to be” solution architectures to transform our clients businesses;
- Manage the end to end project delivery lifecycle in a fast paced, agile
- Be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial in a space you already have
Senior Analyst, Consultant and Associate Manager
- Bring your functional or technical expertise to form part of delivery team
- Work with clients to capture business requirements, design “to be
- Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile
- Deep functional or technical expertise in applications on the Salesforce
- For Salesforce candidates being certified in Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud,
- Cloud-based integration architecture experience including implementation
- Exceptional potential with strong basis of business acumen, interpersonal,
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and
- Understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions and wanting to
- A real commitment and drive to working for Accenture and for this unique
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020