CRM deployment project analyst H/F
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Le Transport et la Logistique sont aujourd'hui un secteur clé de l'économie mondiale. En tant qu'acteur international majeur du marché, GEODIS a pour objectif la satisfaction totale de l'ensemble de ses parties prenantes, à commencer par celle de ses collaborateurs. Ce sont plus de 39500 collaborateurs à travers le monde qui partagent les mêmes valeurs d'engagement, de passion, de solidarité, de confiance et d'innovation, piliers de la stratégie du Groupe.
Ce poste est également ouvert à toute personne reconnue travailleur handicapé
This position has been opened to cover the additional activity generated by the CRM project
and the departure of a team member.
Geodis is rolling out a new CRM solution for the overall Company which means more that than
57 countries and more than 2000 sales.
The solution has been set up with several releases. One last main Line of Business need to be
integrated within the existing solution. In order to deploy this last phase and make all the future
evolutions possible, Geodis is dedicated a team ensure that business needs will be integrated
in SF or all others solutions embedded in SF. All Features, solutions needs to be defined,
developed or integrated, tested and then communicated, explained via information, training,
coaching. In that perspective, we are looking for a person which role is to :
He/She will :
- Support the CRM Implementation & Deployment Responsible to gather the customer needsfor the upcoming features for the improvements of the Salesforce solution in general
- Prepare the documentation/analysis for the Business requirement workshops
- Write US align to business need, exchange with dev team, test the US
- Set up training program
- Create contents for trainings, training material updates and communication in general aboutthe project
- Should be able to elaborate “play for” and pedagogic documents to make sure the CRMcommunity will understand well the evolutions
- Animate training sessions
- Support the creation and animation of “CRM community” to make sure evolutions areunderstood
- Provide on-going reporting on task & delivery progress
- Help the CRM manager to ensure the business rule validation process
- Participate to project meetings and make reporting
different activities of the company
Background on SalesForce and Pardot or others CRM solution in general (sap, pega,
Previous experience of 5 years in solution roll out and change management as a consultant
Capacity to work with short delays and be autonomous
Pay attention to details while keeping the macro process/need/project view
Degree educated: master 2 in Commerce/management or marketing or supply chain.
Fluent in English and other languages will be appreciated
Ideally coming from Supply Chain activity or industry or Retail
Zones géographiques Europe
- Anglais (Maitrise Courante)
- Français (Maitrise Courante)