London, United Kingdom
$55,000 - $83,750
c.£90k – £110k + bonus + good bens
Multiple working location options – London, Bristol, Woking, Birmingham, Manchester
We have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a number of B2B Salesforce Solutions Architects to join an innovative and growing team within this prestigious global technology consulting firm. Our client offers good career path, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package. Candidates must have UK security clearance, and be fully flexible on working location.
- Experience as a Salesforce Architect ideally on Enterprise scale projects, delivering a significant number of solutions with Salesforce products your primary focus.
- Comfortable leading the implementation of an Architecture with internal teams and partners, plus senior stakeholders within the client.
- Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products within an Architecture, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ
- Experience of sourcing AppExchange partner solutions to meet solution requirements, for example: CTI, IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Social Analytics, E-Signatures, Data Validation and Cleansing.
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce governor limits, and how to work within them when designing an Architecture.
- Knowledge of Identity Management and how it is used within the Salesforce context, including for users and integrations.
- Architectural governance processes and practices, including owning artefacts such as decision and assumption logs.
- Knowledge of security and compliance regulations in relation to Cloud Data hosting.
- Detailed knowledge of designing declarative solutions within the force.com platform including data sharing, user management, Lightning components, Flow and Process Builder.
- Integrating to and from the Salesforce platform, plus knowledge of associated best practices and patterns.
- Building out data models that align with Salesforce standard and custom data objects, and data migration plans to migrate data in to the Salesforce platform.
- Knowledge of the licensing model in Salesforce, including edition limits and feature licences
- Some pre-sales experience such as leading bid submissions and presenting bids
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
The responsibilities of the role will include and not be limited to: