We help business owners get the right finance in place, so they can trade, plan and grow with confidence.
Funding is the fuel companies need to grow, adapt and survive. But all too often, businesses can find it hard to secure the finance they need – there are too many confusing products, complex application forms and long waits.
When we started Funding Options in 2011, we wanted to transform the business finance market. We set out to make sure every business owner could make an informed choice, and have access to instant funding decisions. With a panel of 120+ lender partners, we’ve helped more than 10,000 businesses get the finance they need, quickly and easily. That adds up to over £0.5B in funding for businesses in the UK and the Netherlands.
Funding Options is one of the winners in Nesta’s Open Up Challenge for Open Banking, and has been designated by HM Treasury for the bank referral scheme, to help UK SMEs find alternative finance when they're unsuccessful with the major banks. We’ve recently secured further investment from ING Ventures, won Pool D of the RBS alternative remedies package, had our first successful connection through Open Banking and we are now about to embark on the next step on our exciting journey.
- People First
- Stronger Together
- Shaking Things Up
- Constantly Learning
- Never Passengers
- Design and develop new functionality critical to step-changing the efficiency and effectiveness of one of our core systems
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- Manage sandbox and deployment
- Document functionality and changes to the system
- Perform daily tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc.
- Provide high-level support to a Salesforce administrator
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- API integration and/or development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification, higher certifications are a plus
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and duplicate management
- Competent at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between the current and desired solution
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills
- Flexible working
- Employee assistance and wellbeing support plan (including face to face counselling when you need a little extra support)
- 25 days annual leave for you to relax and recharge plus bank holidays
- Enhanced parental leave pay for the primary carer - regardless of gender and family makeup
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Private health insurance with Vitality