About the Company
TeraRecon is a leader in advanced visualization and artificial intelligence solutions. Our flagship product, Intuition, is the market share leader for radiology and cardiology advanced visualization. Our AI division was awarded the best new radiology vendor for 2018 and nominated for best new software in 2019 by readers of industry news leader, AuntMinnie. Further, we were recently named the 2021 KLAS Category Leader for Advanced Visualization. We are committed to redefining advanced visualization by leveraging machine learning and improving radiology workflows through personalized automation that increases efficiency. TeraRecon is a privately held global company with its world headquarters in Durham, NC, and major offices in Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; Fremont, CA and Acton, MA. While our employees are located across the world, we work as one company, functionally aligned, and goal-driven. TeraRecon’s transparency and collaborative work environment foster an energetic and inviting culture.
About the Position
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the configuration and ongoing optimization of TeraRecon’s Salesforce ecosystem, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Community Cloud, and other integrated applications. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and interpersonal skills and will collaborate with various departmental stakeholders to optimize business operations by leveraging Salesforce. This position will also own the Salesforce help desk and work with other Certified Salesforce Administrators to maintain security best practices. The Salesforce Administrator is a member of the Revenue Operations team and reports to the Director of Revenue Operations and Strategy.
The position is located in our Durham, NC office, remote candidates in US/Canada will be considered depending on experience.
- Serve as a Salesforce subject matter expert, supporting the implementation and enhancement of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Community Cloud, and other applications.
- Optimize Service Cloud for a rapidly growing Customer Success team, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development and third-party support.
- Translate client requirements into Salesforce CPQ design. Manage Price Rules, Product Rules, Discounting, Product Setup and Configuration, Product Options, Quote Templates, and Advanced Approval Rules with the ability to design for complex business use cases.
- Provide ongoing technical support to end-users of Salesforce and related applications; Work collaboratively to create process documentation and assist in the training of end-users.
- Build a robust suite of reports and dashboards to support leaders in making data-driven decisions.
- Proactively develop and continuously enhance workflows and processes to extend Salesforce functionality in support of evolving business needs and goals.
- Support internal controls and security audits and collaborate with appropriate resources on the initiation and potential revision of policies to maintain sustainable best practices.
- Nurture Salesforce super users, developing their skill sets to support departmental needs.
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud; exposure to Conga, Hubspot, and/or SalesLoft preferred.
- Salesforce ADM201 Certification required; additional certifications (e.g., CPQ201, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant) preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience leveraging CRM applications to solve business needs.
- Experience implementing and managing third-party tools in the Salesforce ecosystem required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
TeraRecon is an equal opportunity employer and a Federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please refer to the “EEO is the Law” poster.