Salesforce Developer - IBD - Lodon
London, United Kingdom
- Work as part of a team to hit delivery milestones and navigate blocker issues. Perform code reviews, make code quality decisions and ship solutions our business loves.
- Implement software design patterns; Implement SF data models, Lightning and Apex solutions for the team.
- Write Apex and Lightning solutions alongside the team. Work with ETL and data models
- 1-3 years of experience, 1+ years of expertise with Salesforce
- Demonstrated success on previous Salesforce project as a developer
- Experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem, including Apex, Lightning and data models
- Strong experience with writing Apex code, triggers, classes, Lightning components and workflows/approval rules using custom code
- Clear understanding of Salesforce access and data sharing models
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, APIs and REST
- Exposure to ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Mulesoft)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS)
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity