Salesforce Lightning Developer
Atlanta, United States
$61,463 - $128,423
The Salesforce Senior Developer is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Force.com platform, the Senior Developer will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
- Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Salesforce.com to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
- We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, so long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Typical Day Snapshot - Salesforce Senior Developer
- New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Senior Developers and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
A minimum of 5 years experience with Salesforce Implementation experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Salesforce Coding experience
- A minimum of 2 years? experience with programming Languages ? APEX, VisualForce.
- A minimum of one year of experience with development using lightning components.
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to Salesforce APEX data loader.
- A minimum of 1 year exposure to integrations
- Extensive experience with force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc.
- Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
- Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 8 years) work experience. (If Associate?s Degree, must have minimum 5 years work experience)
- Must possess at least Dev 401 certification
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.