Salesforce Business Analyst (F/M)
$35,695 - $60,000
- Work together with Product Owner and Key Users to improve business processes;
- Can propose new organizations and innovative solutions matching business needs;
- Participates in the technical orientations of the Customer Experience Roadmap;
- Animates the Key Users network by holding regular information and prioritization points;
- Participates in major events related to the Customer Experience (CX) internally and externally;
- Contributes to the Digitalization of the company.
- Manages the implementation of projects by relying on external partners. Can act directly as project manager;
- Writes the functional specifications / user stories by bringing his knowledge of business processes and technical expertise;
- Follow up the development and configuration of applications and interfaces. Ensures that deadlines are met by external service providers.
- Help the Product Owner and the testers to define the test scenario and test cases;
- Participate to the testing phase and reports on progresses;
- Help creating training documents;
- Could animate some training sessions.
- Is in charge of major platform upgrades;
- Has a technical expertise for Level 2/3 support;
- Manages application’s bugs and enhancements;
- Can configure and manage settings of the applications;
- Help managing infrastructure and security in collaboration with Elkem’s Infrastructure Team.
- Participates with Key Users and other members of the CoE to the management of Master Data and Authorizations;
- Help defining processes and rules for Data Quality and Authorizations;
- Can build reports for Sanity checks;
- Inform and train users on Data Quality.
- Project Management and Agile methodologies
- Technical expertise on Salesforce Lightning platform
- Knowledge in API (Rest, SOAP, Oauth) and Interface Architectures (SAO, ESB)
- Creativity and passion for new technologies
- Teamwork in an international context
- Communication skills and pedagogy
- Rigorous and Autonomous