Salesforce Application Developer
- Assists and defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Completes programming using languages and software products, designing, and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Performs software coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and installation tasks for on-line and batch processes in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Guides, formulates, and contributes to, task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Performs other technology related duties as required from the Director and Applications Engineer.
- Military background and/or experience supporting the military.
- Experience working with or supporting recovering Service members.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Experience with Lightning Components, Flow, and UI.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce Ecosystem and application product partners
- Solid understanding of REST principals.
- Good communication skills verbal and in writing
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Ability to manage time and complete tasks given within a 24-48 hour turn around
- Possess demonstrated abilities with Java, Heroku, Visual Force, Apex, SOAP Web Services, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to work remotely and collaborate in a close-knit team environment daily over tele-conferencing application.
- Experience working in a scrum environment.
- Demonstrate ability to provide daily status reports.
- Ability to prove US Citizenship and must be fluent in English.
- Requires at least 2-3 years of experience creating user-focused solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based components and interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree.