$51,909 - $66,785
OPEN MOBILITY. FOR YOU.
About Europcar Mobility Group
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris. The mission of Europcar Mobility Group is to be the preferred “Mobility Service Company” by offering alternative attractive solutions to vehicle ownership, with a wide range of mobilityrelated services: vehicle-rental, chauffeur services, car-sharing, scooter-sharing and peer-topeer car-rental.
Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s mission and all of its employees and this commitment fuels the continuous development of new services.
Europcar Mobility Group operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® - the European leader in vehicle rental services, Goldcar® - the most important low-cost car-rental company in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ brand focused on leisure and Ubeeqo® – one of the European leaders in car-sharing (BtoB, BtoC). Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in 137 countries (including 20 wholly owned subsidiaries in Europe, 2 in Australia and New Zealand, franchises and partners).
Join the Salesforce team inside the Software Engineering team.
- Maintain and develop the different Europcar Mobility Group’s Salesforce instance.
- Technology watch concerning Salesforce new functionality.
- Support and take part in the future frontend projects of the group.The position
- We seek new teammates with a can-do attitude, creative mindset, curiosity, problem solving and thirst for knowledge.
- We'd welcome you with open arms!
- You will interact with the user to challenge their needs and to give them a solution compatible with the Salesforce Standard.
- You will ensure that the different Salesforce environments can interact with all the other systems.
- You’ll be monitoring and improving the application's performance.
- You’ll help to translate requirements into an application’s code (providing simple solutions to complex business problems while applying the best language practices).
- You’ll be testing the software and fixing bugs.
- You’ll need to take care of the continuous development of the documentation.Qualifications
PERSONAL PROFILE OF POSITION HOLDER
Previous experience :
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer. Experience with Classic and Lightning.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce into broad and diverse IT environments.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Specific skills :
- Understanding of Salesforce limitation due to the volume of Data.
- Developing SOAP and Rest Call.
- Developing Web Services.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices
- Knowledge of SFDX and Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Pardot and Marketing Cloud is a plus.Personal characteristics:
- Honesty and engagement values.
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Proactivity on technical solutions and their improvements.
- Capacity to audit, analyse and recommend.MAJOR AREAS OF COMPETENCY NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor degree in IT or related fields (or equivalent).
- An experience in an international environment (therefore, written and verbal proficiency in English is one of our requirements).
- Collaborative mindsetAdditional Information
Please submit your cv as .pdf file with your application
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin or on the basis of disability.
Europcar Mobility Group