Salesforce Developer - Remote Working (UK)
London, England, UK
$27,500 - $54,250
Since our inception, we have believed that the problem with traditional insurance is that it holds businesses back. It’s too expensive and time-consuming, and it no longer suits businesses that use vehicles to earn money. Our products represent a solution to this problem for businesses based across the UK, Europe and beyond.
So far, we have raised over $200 million in funding and we were the first UK insurtech to be valued at over $1 billion. We were also the first to be awarded our own insurance license and recently won Tech Company of the Year 2020. At Zego, we are proud to say we have a diverse and inclusive team, unified by our shared values and mission. Our people are the most important part of our story and everybody at Zego, no matter their role, has an integral part to play.
Overview of our Engineering Team:
Zego puts technology first in its mission to define the future of the insurance industry. By focusing on our customers needs we're building the flexible and sustainable insurance products and services that they deserve. And we do that by empowering a diverse, resourceful, and creative team of world-class engineers that thrive on challenge and innovation.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to provide support to the organisation by managing integrations, creating bespoke lightning components and generally maintaining the coding standards of our Salesforce Orgs.
- Take ownership of Salesforce code to ensure best practices are adhered to such as testing/trigger frameworks and logging
- Work with the technical product manager to assess requirements and timelines for future projects
- Ensure code coverage is maintained
- Work with SFDX and GIT as a standard
- Provide support and knowledge to triage any issues that may arise
- Provide documentation for any new feature or update existing documentation for changes
What you will need to be successful in the Role:
- A passion for Salesforce development and the impact it can have on our operational teams.
- Platform Development certification
- Experience of Apex development
Nice to have:
- Git experience
- Salesforce DX
- Experience training teams
- A Salesforce administrator certification (ADM 201)
What's it like to work at Zego?
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status