Senior Salesforce Developer
New York, United States
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that.
The Salesforce Software Engineer will join the Sales Technology team at Splunk, working closely with leadership and internal customers as we supercharge our go-to-market capabilities. Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and a bit of elbow grease to create holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while cultivating Splunk’s long-range goals.
You'll be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for innovating and simplifying the sales experience across channels, functions, and platforms.
You'll be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
You'll drive the innovative use of Salesforce.com as an enterprise business platform for a rapidly growing and evolving company.
You'll facilitate maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com platform for the Sales and Marketing teams
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- 1+ year of experience setting up a build process in Salesforce using technologies like SFDX, GitLab, Jenkins, Metadata APIs
- 1+ year of experience integrating the Salesforce platform with internal and external systems
- 1+ year of experience with Lightning development, ideally as part of a Lightning migration
- A deep understanding of the overall Salesforce ecosystem
- Confidence in debugging and working with complex implementations involving features like asynchronous processing on Salesforce
- Good knowledge of enterprise integration architectures such as SOA, RESTful, ETL
- A deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles
- A deep understanding on B2B sales and marketing processes
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- A desire to learn and apply new technologies
- An ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary
- A good understanding of cloud offerings market space concepts
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- A deep understanding of architectural principles for cloud-based platforms such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers
- Salesforce Certifications
- Agile Certifications
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.