Business Operations - Salesforce Developer
New York, United States
- Drive and implement a Salesforce development lifecycle including but not limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews. Perform development, testing, implementation and documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com software and the Force.com platform.
- Design and implement enhancements including creation of custom objects, pages, Apex classes, triggers, processes, flows, workflows, reports, etc.
- Design, develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on-premise or third party solutions using web services, APIs, etc.
- Perform system administration including administering user accounts, security roles, profiles, workflows, etc.
- Enforcement and assistance of all Governance (including but not limited to Security and Compliance)
- Develop and maintain all system documentation
- Communicate ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, business analysts and technical resources in concise language that is the parlance of each group
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce.com and integrating Salesforce.com with other systems
- A Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- 7+ years of CRM experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce platform experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Extensive development experience using Apex, Visualforce and Salesforce front end components
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across multiple systems
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of the Application Development Life Cycle
- Experience leading a development team through the project life cycle
- Attends training and/or industry seminars as appropriate, to stay abreast of current technologies, trends and directions
- Strong organizational skills, quick responsiveness, and act with a sense of urgency
- Excellent data analytics skills and attention to detail
- Experience with any of the following tools a nice to have: Zuora, Zendesk, Einstein, Salesforce Lightning, Gainsight, Looker, DocuSign, Jira and Confluence.
- Bonus Points: Salesforce.com Certified Developer – DEV401
Subcategory: Software Engineering
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-05
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.