Salesforce Delivery Director, Salesforce Consulting, Private Sector
London, United Kingdom
You'll help our clients improve the sales process cycle from lead generation through purchase by making it more targeted, personal and coordinated across channels and better manage customer acquisition and interactions.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Salesforce data models and data structures
- Salesforce offerings, including licensing options
- Deployment management and software delivery lifecycle
- Salesforce architecture best practice
- Recognised as a trusted adviser, with a track record of creating successful technology solutions that support the organisational strategic vision and goals;
- A confident written and verbal communicator, able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives;
- An inspirational leader, used to managing teams of consultants, analysts, technologists and third party suppliers to develop detailed solutions, costs, timescales and methods for delivery of technology solutions;
- Seasoned at successfully managing the sourcing and selection process for third-party software and other technology components and services, as required to enable delivery of digital transformation solutions;
- In depth understanding of Salesforce - with delivery experience gained across the Private Sector
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business
- Background; Advisory Consulting experience in both business development and engagement delivery, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm;
- Expert knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc.
- Proven experience in providing technical leadership on complex (e.g. multi-national), digital and front-office transformation initiatives, managing mixed technical teams to deliver the work;
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other ‘front office’ business transformation initiatives.
Not the role for you?