Eugene, United States
$48,277 - $88,275
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Strongly support CBT Nuggets core values and Tenets
- Ensure rapid development time for new features and products as well as provide support for those features and products
- Effectively and efficiently handle new projects that are implemented and ensure they are supported throughout the project duration
- Utilize basic Salesforce administration skills including managing users, fields, page layouts, workflow rules, flows, generating process builder processes, and managing apps
- Administer and manage third-party applications such as DialPad, LivePerson, Tatango, GetFeedback, G2, and Yesware
- Respond to and resolve issues reported or requested by teammates
- Document common problems and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years experience in a CRM and ESP technical support role
- Experience configuring an enterprise-level marketing automation platform and CRM service
- Foundational Salesforce knowledge
- Literate with Mac products and Google Business Applications
- General business process experience and familiarity
- Experience working with, cleaning, and evaluating organizational data
- Foundational relational and non-relational database concepts
- Business-oriented IT experience
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative and comfortable working on a team
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- A love of IT and/or technology
- Ability to be proficient with an Apple laptop
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, and internal CBT Nuggets software
CBT NUGGETS BRAND COMPONENTS:
Position: The distinct point of difference our brand holds in the minds of our target audience.
- IT training you can trust.
Personality: The human traits that describe our brand as if it were a person.
Promise: The consistent experience we commit to providing at every touchpoint.
Sign up for the free trial and learn about the CBT Nuggets offering. Every teammate at CBT Nuggets has to understand our customer and our product. Prepare as if you’re already on the team.
Don’t be nervous, there’s no reason to be. If you feel nervous, channel that energy into a better use.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
CBT Nuggets expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. Improper interference with the ability of CBT Nuggets’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
CBT Nuggets provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals who need accommodation for medical or religious reasons, as provided by law, in regards to candidate selection, job assignment, compensation, training, benefits, promotion, discipline, and termination, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to CBT Nuggets. The Company is committed to engaging in an interactive process for qualified individuals seeking reasonable accommodations as provided by law.
CBT Nuggets actively maintains and regularly updates its Affirmative Action Program.